October 11 - End of the Week Update
• No dates this week.
• Started two new online connections.
• I gave one online guy my number the week before, but didn't hear from him this week.
• I asked the ladies in my Bible study to pray that I would find my husband. That felt good.
• Went out on a group gathering with 7 people that I had never met before. Found them via Meetups (dinner and a movie). It included 2 men. No spark there.
• Met with two barber shops about interviewing their clients on love. Got the thumbs up.
• I saw a blouse that would make for a nice first date outfit, so I bought it - although I don't have any dates scheduled. But I'll be prepared when I do.
• Pretty slow week on the "finding him" front, but at least I had pretty foliage to look at this week. There's always a bright side!